Thermal Bag Redemption Offer Terms & Conditions
How to claim your redemption:
- Purchase a Hot Devil Trade Map Twin Torch Kit (HD032) from a participating retailer.
- Fill out the form and attach a scan/photo of your ‘Proof of Purchase’. Upload your receipt at www.hotdevil.com.au/redemption
- Congratulations! We will send out your brand new Hot Devil Thermal Bag with built-in Bluetooth speakers valued at $69 RRP absolutely FREE!
Redemption Terms & Conditions:
- The Hot Devil Thermal Bag Redemption offer commences at 9.00 am AEDT on the 1st April 2021 and expires at 10.00 pm AEST on the 31st December 2021.
- The promoter is LN Marketing Pty Ltd ABN 21 078 729 905, of 35A Lakewood Boulevard, Carrum Downs Vic 3201.
- The product eligible for purchase toward the redeemable item is the Hot Devil Trade Map Twin Torch Kit (Part no: HD032).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, resellers, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, or step-child (whether natural or adopted), grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Hot Devil Thermal Bags only available while stocks last.
- LN Marketing reserves the right to disqualify redemption entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms & conditions. Notwithstanding the Promoter’s rights under these Terms to not accept or to subsequently disqualify an Entrant, the Promotor will not be liable for any legal action arising out of any Group name being defamatory, inappropriate, in breach of any third party’s rights, or in breach of any law, and any persons forming part of that Group must indemnify the Promotor, its agents, contractors, and related companies from any legal action, claim or dispute arising. directly or indirectly from any Group name being defamatory, inappropriate, in breach of any third party’s rights, or in breach of any law.
- The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research, and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible entrant and/or its authorised representative. Entrants should direct any request to opt-out, access, update, or correct information to the Promoter.
- Any one individual may make a maximum of five (5) redemption offers during the redemptions during the redemption purchase period. Claims must be submitted individually through the website www.hotdevil.com.au/redemption. If an entrant is unable to provide proof of purchase for all entries, then all the entries of that entrant will be deemed invalid. Sharing receipt/invoice numbers is not allowed. If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entry has been made on this basis, the Promoter will invalidate all entries affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each claim. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the claim process. Further, any contact details provided incorrectly over the internet or telephone may be deemed by the Promoter as an invalid claim.
- To be eligible for the Redemption, a customer must, during the Promotion period, make a qualifying purchase from a participating Hot Devil stockist. Visit the Promoters website: www.hotdevil.com.au/redemption and fully complete the online redemption form including providing all requested information. To verify each entry entrants must retain the original purchase receipt(s). Proof of purchase is a strict condition/requirement for redemption.
- The Promoter may require entrants to provide these and/or information regarding the circumstances of product purchases to the Promoter or its agent as part of the entry verification process. Failure to provide these to the Promoter’s satisfaction will result in an invalid entry (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the entries being invalid).
- Entries may only be submitted online and in the correct form provided for at the website and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
- Entries must be received by 10:00 pm AEST on the 31st December 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected entries, claims, or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering. deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communication failure, or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- If this promotion/redemption offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, weather, site issues, unauthorised intervention, or fraud the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Businesses and/or its authorised representative; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter collects personal information of Entrants in order to conduct the promotion and will not disclose such information to any third parties. By entering this promotion, you consent to the Promoter to use your email address for the purpose of sending you information regarding products, promotions, and posting on social media. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may need to send electronic messages or telephone the Eligible Entrant in regards to the redemption claim. We will always provide you with the ability to opt-out of these communications.
Customers will receive a Hot Devil Thermal Bag. Thermal Bag features are: holds 20L or 30 cans, Thermal (hot or cold), Bluetooth speakers, 5mm insulated foam, built-in rechargeable battery, and hand and should straps.