When you purchase from us, above all else, we value you, our customer, and want to make your experience with our website the best online shopping experience possible. If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact us and we will do whatever we can to help. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and remember, we love your feedback. If you are not happy, tell us so we can improve our services for you.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by the Manufacturer. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
- Your goods may contain warranty documents on or inside the product packaging provided by the manufacturer of the goods. Any such warranty documents are not given by LN Marketing, and are separate from our returns policy. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
- If your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, LN Marketing agrees to provide you with a replacement or provide you with store credit or a refund for the full amount of the purchase price.
- The applicable period (12 months) commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 3 days from the date the goods are despatched to you.
- We sell, among other things, clearance goods. Clearance goods are new, but of limited quantity. This means that we will often sell all available stock and may not have the ability replace items that may be defective. We will make all reasonable endeavours to replace your product, but where this is not possible, we will provide you with store credit or refund you the full purchase price.
Last updated January 2019.
This policy sets out details of delivery for your online purchases. If you require clarification or have any questions please contact LN Marketing on (03) 9775 0713 or email us at email@example.com
Where we deliver
We will deliver to most addresses within Australia, but do not deliver to international locations. We require a street address for delivery – unfortunately we cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Some remote locations cannot be serviced, however LN Marketing’ courier (Direct Freight https://www.directfreight.com.au) may be able to deliver to a local depot where you can collect your products.
The locations we can deliver to may change from time-to-time. Please call our Customer Service Centre on (03) 9775 0713 to find out if we deliver to your location.
How and when we deliver
Deliveries are made (to the best of our ability) between 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday by LN Marketing’s chosen courier (Direct Freight), we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, LN Marketing are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes
- 3-5 working days for delivery to a capital city in any State;
- 7-14 working days for delivery to most large regional towns; and
- 7-14 working days for delivery to other remote locations.
During peak periods (eg. Christmas), the delivery may take up to 14 working days.
Please note that these delivery times are estimates only, and actual delivery times may vary. Large items may require extra handling and may take longer to transport.
We are not responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Cost of delivery
Freight costs within Australia are set at a flat rate of $19.95 (inc GST) and prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason.
Acceptance of delivery
Deliveries don’t need to be signed for, but please be sure to leave delivery instructions in fields provided when checking out of our online store.
Unfortunately LN Marketing and its couriers are unable to provide an estimate of the delivery time. If you are unsure if you will be available at the delivery address during the delivery hours, we recommend nominating a work address or address of a family member who will be present during the delivery hours.
Please note that risk for loss or damaged product passes to the customer upon delivery of the product(s) by the courier.
If your delivery has not arrived, please contact our Customer Service Centre on (03) 9775 0713 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to return a product delivered damaged or otherwise, please refer to our Returns Policy at the top of this page.
Last updated January 2019.