When you purchase a Hot Devil product, above all else, we value you, our customer, and want to make your experience with our product the best experience possible. If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact your point of purchase. If you are unable to contact your point of purchase or feel that you require further assistance, please contact us and we will do whatever we can to help. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and remember, we love your feedback. If you are not happy, tell us so we can improve our services for you.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by the Manufacturer. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
- Your goods may contain warranty documents on or inside the product packaging provided by the manufacturer of the goods. Any such warranty documents are not given by LN Marketing and are separate from our returns policy. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
- If your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, you are entitled to a replacement, store credit or a refund for the full amount of the purchase price.
- The applicable period (12 months) commences on the date that the product is purchased by you. A valid proof of purchase must be presented upon request for all manufacturer warranty claims.